blog - Page 5 of 17 - LOU McGILL
1391
blog,paged,paged-5,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,vertical_menu_enabled,qode_grid_1300,qode-theme-ver-11.2,qode-theme-bridge,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.1.1,vc_responsive

blog

This is not new but I realise I haven't shared it on my blog. It is a summary prezi about the benefits of sharing learning resources but could be equally be called the benefits of OER. alot of people keep asking what the benefits of...

Open Education Resources I haven't blogged much about my OER work on this blog as most of my writing around this area is scattered across other resources. This page attempts to draw some of this together. I see my work in this field as being more broadly...

I have written before about the term Digital literacies and how I feel about it. That is not what this post is about. Terminology aside I am really pleased to see JISC funding a new programme around Developing Digital Literacies. I really enjoyed working on the...

My partner Tim has been involved with the ds106 course (most notably as the pirate in our radio show), but does not blog regularly. We've all gone a bit animated gif mad here and have several in production...

here is my trailer mashup assignment - saturday night fever to the audio on strictly ballroom I used mpeg streamclip to save the files and then used adobe premiere (part of my cs3 package). I have never used this before so a bit of a learning...

I am currently deciding what to do for the video assignment for ds106. So many things to try. I'm undecided as yet but wanted to share some old videos (made in 2007). These have been blogged before when I made them but the reason I...

So another 3am late night finishing the 15 minute radio show which took days to do, days!!! The final version was no where near good enough - with several dodgy segment links and some volume issues. However at least having a deadline made me stop tinkering. ...

Black Ship Radio by loumcgill As a family we are working on a radio show for the ds106 digital storytelling course. Our first task was to create two (one 30 second and one 1 minute) 'radio bumpers'. Here are ours. It involved a lot of...